- Facebook, Instagram: @AgingCauseAndCure
- Twitter: @AgingCauseCure
How to Create Your Prepaid Postal Label Online
- go to usps.com; the top right hand corner will show either "Register / Sign In" or "Hi [your name]" (you may need to resize the page [make it wider] for this to appear); if it shows "Hi [your name]" then you are already logged in and can skip to step 5
- click on "Register / Sign In"
- if you don't have an account, you will need to register by clicking "Sign Up Now"
- if you do have an account, enter your Username and Password and click "Sign In"
- once you're logged in and back at the home page, put the cursor over "Mail & Ship"; a drop down menu appears
- click on "Click-N-Ship"
- "Where are you sending from?" should already be filled in with your return address
- check "I would like to get tracking notifications." if you wish to do so
- "Where are you sending to?": put in YOUR name and address (not ours)
- you may create a "Reference Number" if you wish, but it is not necessary
- check "Save this to my address book." so you don't have to type the whole thing in again next time
- check "Notify recipient of shipping." if you want an email to be sent to you by the PO when we mail you the vitamin; then enter your email and the message you want sent to yourself
- "Enter a shipping date.": today's date is fine
- * * * IMPORTANT * * * "Enter package details.": check "I am Shipping Flat Rate"
- "Enter package value.": $29.95.
- "Select a service type.": "Priority Mail" is already selected; DO NOT select any other option
- click "View Available Services and Prices."
- select "Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope." for $6.65
- "Add insurance and extra services.": select "None"
- click "Add to Cart" on the bottom right hand corner
- check over the information; when correct, click "Next: Billing Information"
- pay using a credit card or PayPal
- click "Next: Pay and Print"
- click "Print Labels"; DO NOT email us the label as a pdf